Vous êtes ici
Northwest Territories Power Corporation (NTPC) 2022-23 General Rate Application (GRA)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC CONSULTATION OPPORTUNITY
Northwest Territories Public Utilities Board
Re: Northwest Territories Power Corporation (NTPC) 2022-23 General Rate Application
The Board is seeking public input into the General Rate Application submitted by the NTPC on March 30, 2022. All input received will be considered by the Board when making its decision on the application.
In the application, NTPC requested rate adjustments over two years as follows:
- Thermal Zone - 2.5% increase in 2022-23 and a further 2.5% increase in 2023-24 to all customer classes.
- Snare Zone - 2.5% increase in 2022-23 and a further 2.5% increase in 2023-24 to all customer classes.
- Taltson Zone - 10% increase in 2022-23 and a further 10% increase in 2023-24 to all customer classes.
- Norman Wells (as rates transition into the Thermal Zone) - 10% increase in 2022-23 and a further 10% increase in 2023-24 to all customer classes.
As of the Board's review of the application, interested parties are invited to participate in a public consultation session being held on:
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 from 7:00pm to 9:30pm.
- Friday, September 9, 2022 from 9:00am to 12:30pm.
The session will be held in Yellowknife at the Tree of Peace Friendship Centre. Alternative locations will be available in Fort Smith (Town Office), Norman Wells (Heritage Hotel) and Inuvik (Midnight Sun Complex) for persons wishing to participate from a satellite location. Interested parties can also participate from their individual homes or business from anywhere in the NWT, following registration.
Participants will be provided up to ten (10) minutes each to ask questions of the NTPC panel and present their views on the application. Members of the PUB will also be present to hear all comments and responses and may pose questions to presenters.
Anyone interested in participating in the public consultation session must register by end of the day Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
Registration can be completed by phone at 867-872-5259, or by email at Adminservices@ntpc.com
At the bottom of the registration form, there is an email address to submit your completed form.
Copies of the registration form can be found at https://www.ntpc.com/node/613
Soumettre une requête sur une demande